Friday, January 13, 2012

Poetry

Author's Note: Some really good family friends came over this weekend and i wrote some poetry with the kids. Here i was just havin fun. I decided that I was going to do acrostic jut for fun because this form of poetry is easy for me.


My favorite color is purple. I like

Cold drinks in winter, I recieved a

Kindle for Christmas. My youngest sister is always

Excited to see me. I can be

Naughty sometimes, but it the end I always

Add laughter to make it a good time.


Singing is a passion

That I love to do. I can be very

Observate of my surroundings. I blieve that

Chocolate is the BEST food every invented. I think

Kangaroos are overrated and

Soft ice cream is gross (meaning melted).

1 comment:

  1. I thought that this post was interesting, but you put every instead of ever.

    ReplyDelete

Reading

I love to read, if it is a good book that is. My favorite genere is Realistic Fiction. I enjoy to read books when the main character is a "young adult." I like to read books were i could put myself in the main characters place. Below I have added some books that i recommend to people:



1. The Clique series:

a. The Clique - Done

b. Best Friends for never - In Progress

c. Revenge of the Wannabees - open

d. Invasion of the Boy Snatchers - open

e. The Pretty Committe Strikes Back - open

TO BE CONTINUED


2. The Palace of Mirrors

3. Things Not Seen

4. Hoilday Concert

5. The Help

6. Hunger Games

7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


8. The List - Might not be appropriate because it is pretty gory and they swear a lot in the book.